How the Central Email Designer works
The Central Email Designer enables the ability to create Saved Responses and Campaign emails in a TIEIT account. These Emails and Templates can be accessed from TIEIT’s Saved Responses, Automations and Campaigns modules.
Depending on chosen permission settings, they can be accessed by a team or private for an account owner.
What is a Saved Response
A Saved Response is a saved Email intended for multiple uses. Similar to regular emails, it can be sent to a single recipient or everyone on a Subscriber List. Saved Responses are an effective way to offer quick responses or to be distributed as mass marketing emails.
📒 For more information on Saved Responses, please refer to the following articles:
- How do I add a new Saved Response?
- How can I view all of my Saved Responses?
- How do I edit a Saved Response?
- How do I clone a Saved Response?
- How do I delete a Saved Response?
Saved Responses with Merge Tags
Saved Responses combined with Merge Tags allow personalization to each Email sent without having to enter the contact’s unique information manually. This is done by using Merge Tags to pull the contact’s data from TIEIT and placing the data field in the email. This data can be a first name, company name, contact points and much more.
📒 For more information on Merge tags, please refer to the following article:
Where can Saved Responses be accessed
Saved Responses can be created and accessed from three different modules within TIEIT:
When a Saved Response is created in one module, it can be accessed, modified and used from all the three compatible modules. To access Saved Responses, please view the following steps below:
Mouse-over the envelope icon in the top menu bar and click on Saved Responses.
This will open the Saved Response listing page where you can view all of your Saved Responses along with other essential data including:
- Created by
- Total Sent
- Open Rate
- Click Rate
- Created Date
- Modified Date
- Click on the Automation button on the left sidebar.
- Click Email Templates on the top navigation bar.
- While mousing-over a created Email Template, more options appear. The top right shows if the email is a Draft or Active in an Automation. While hovering over the four buttons, a dialogue box shows their function.
The functions of the four buttons are:
📌 Please Note: Only created templates will show. To create a new template, select the green + Email Template button at the top-right corner.
📒 For more information on Automations, please refer to the following articles:
- Click on the Campaigns button on the left sidebar.
- A list will show the created Campaigns, with their current status. There are three different Campaign Statuses:
Only Campaigns with the status or can be edited. This is because Campaigns that are have already been delivered to the recipients.
- Click on a Campaign name to review its contents. From here you can Edit and Preview your Saved Response.
📌 Please Note: Only created Campaigns will show. To create a new template, select the green + Campaign button at the top-right corner.
📒 For more information on Campaigns and Email Marketing, please refer to the following link:
How-To Video: How to Create and Edit a Saved Response