STEP 1: ADD THE CUSTOM SOURCE
1. From the CRM, hover over the 3 dots in the top menu bar and click down to Sources.
2. On the Source Listing page, click on the green +SOURCE button in the top right corner.
3. In the Add Source pop-up, you have a few options to customize your Source and utilize TIEIT's Source Automation functionality.
1. This first field is a mandatory field for you to identify the name of the Source. (NOTE: steps #2 to 6 are not mandatory, but are helpful to automate more of your process)
2. Specify the cost of the lead.
3. By selecting the drop-down, you can specify if you are paying a cost per lead or per month.
4. This field allows you to select the Group(s) that the Lead should automatically be added to. NOTE: You can select more then one Group.
5. Take advantage of TIEIT's Deal automation feature to have a Deal automatically get created for a particular Contact from this Source. This field allows you to select the Pipeline that you want to add to the new Contact.
6. Use TIEIT's Assignee automation feature to select which Assignee you wish to have this Contact automatically assigned to.
7. TIEIT's Email Parsing feature allows for leads/contacts from a particular email source to automatically be added to the CRM as a new Contact. You can set this up by setting the email pattern for the lead Source by identifying the domain. (E.g. if all leads are coming from the email firstname.lastname@example.org, then in this field you will define the email pattern as @abcportal.com. This step is mandatory.
Note: You can add multiple Email Patterns for the Source (NOTE: The Add More will only work when the first field is entered).
STEP 2: SEND THE OUTSIDE SOURCE YOUR TIEIT EMAIL ADDRESS
In order for your leads to be added to the CRM automatically, you must provide your lead source with your TIEIT specific email address to add as a CC or a BCC to the lead emails that they are emailing.
Follow the steps below to access your TIEIT email address:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Under Account Preferences, on the right hand side, at the very bottom, you will see a section titled "TIEIT Email Address" - you can simply copy that email address and provide it to your lead provider or outside source to start emailing your leads directly into your TIEIT account.
Please note that we always recommend doing a test first, so once you have set up all of the above, ask your lead provider to send you a test.