Setting up your inbound email sync only allows for users to retrieve incoming emails only using IMAP. This option is ideal for users who wish for only their incoming emails to be synced into TIEIT automatically. By turning off your SMTP connection, you will not be able to send emails out of TIEIT.
Follow the steps below to set up your inbound email sync only:
Here are the steps if you want to set up inbound email sync.
1. Go to your Settings by clicking on your image or initials in the top right corner of the menu and then click on Settings.
2. Under Personal Settings, click on Mailbox Settings.
3. Click on email sync and choose "Connect to email account to send and receive emails"
4. Connect your preferred email account. Sign In via Google Gmail or manual email sign in for other providers.
5. If you are going to connect using an email that is not Gmail, make sure that the Incoming Mail Server (IMAP) is turned ON to enable inbound email sync.
Note: Make sure to specify your IMAP Server and Port number
6. Click on Submit.