During the On-Boarding process when you first log into TieiT, you have the option to define regional settings such as Timezone, Date Formatting, and Time Format. But it can be changed at any time. The next few sections will walk you through how to make these changes.
Each user has the ability to edit their timezone, date and time formatting. To do so, follow the below instructions:
Timezone, Date and Time Formatting
- Go to your main SETTINGS
- Under the PERSONAL SETTINGS tab on the left side, click on ACCOUNT PREFERENCES (this section loads by default)
- Under the General tab, you will see the following options available to customize:
- Language (To learn how to change your default language, click here)
- Date Format
- Time Format
- Default Start Page (To learn more about selecting your default start page, click here)
- To modify the options, click on the Edit icon in the top right corner.
- Select on the drop-down options to select your appropriate timezone. The timezone will reflect on your activities, calendar and scheduling calendar link. The date and time formatting are user preferences.