Adding a Contact from the Top Menu
From the CRM section of TieiT, the top menu will show options related to the CRM.
1. Go into the CRM section
2. Hover over the Contacts top menu item
3. Click on Add a Contact
Clicking on the top menu item will take you to the respective page. For example, if you click on the Contacts in the top menu, it will take you to the Contact listing page.
Adding a Contact from the Contact Listing Page
Contact Listing page
- Click on the + Contacts green button found on the top right of the page
Import Contacts via CSV
Before you upload your contacts, click here to download a sample CSV file. A link to the file is also available from the CSV Import section.
1. Go to CRM > Contacts
2. Click on the More menu (3 dots) to the far right of the grid and select the Import option
3. Import Contacts Page
- Click the Import button under the Import Your CSV Files title from the Import screen.
4. From the Upload CSV file page, you can upload a CSV file following the same data order as per the sample file or copy and paste data in the format field on the right.
Note: The sample file has a sample row record that is meant to guide you. That row can be deleted before proceeding with the upload.