TIEIT allows you to have a two-way sync with your Microsoft Outlook 365 calendar. Follow the steps below:
1. Go to your TIEIT Settings (click on your image or initials in the top right corner and then click on Settings).
2. Under PERSONAL SETTINGS, click on Connections.
3. Scroll down until you see MICROSOFT AUTHORIZATION.
4. Click on the CONNECT NOW button.
5. You will be asked to select or sign into your Microsoft account and follow the prompts on the screen.
6. After you have signed in you will be taken back to the TIEIT settings. Click on the Microsoft Calendar icon and then click on the green ENABLE MICROSOFT CALENDAR SYNC button.
7. Once you have enabled the Microsoft Calendar sync in your account, you can select and set the following options (details about what is shown in the screenshot is below):
TIEIT Microsoft Calendar Sync Settings
- Select the Microsoft calendar you want to sync into TIEIT by selecting it from the drop-down under Sync with the following calendar.
- Select how you want to categorize the events that are created in Microsoft Calendar. All events created from Microsoft Calendar will automatically be categorized as the selected type under the drop-down Microsoft events appear in TIEIT as
- Select which types of TIEIT activities you want to sync with your Microsoft calendar (under Events with these activity types will be synced to Microsoft Calendar). You can select all or just a few. For example, most users choose not to sync Voicemail activities with Microsoft calendar.
Note: The Event type is the activities from the Scheduling module in TIEIT.
- Select the date period to sync events from. Define the From and To dates. The ~ symbol for from indicates that it will sync into the future where you have events defined.
- If a shared event is created in Microsoft calendar and that invited contact is not in TIEIT, TIEIT will create that contact property if this option is turned on.
- Control the sync direction: Bi-directional (two-way) sync from Microsoft to TIEIT and TIEIT to Microsoft or activities created in TIEIT will be synchronized to Microsoft Calendar.
Once you have selected your options, don't forget to click on the SAVE button.