In TIEIT's Automations you can manually un-enroll a contact.
- From the Edit screen of an Automation
- Click the 3 dots located in the upper right-hand corner
- From the drop-down select Enrolled Contacts
- This will show you the listing of enrolled contacts
- To un-enroll a contact you have two ways to do that:
1. You can check the checkbox located to the left of the name (this is used for bulk unrolling of contacts). Which will show a trash can icon to the left of the Search bar
2. You can click the 3 dots located to the right of the contact's row and select Delete.
The contact(s) will be now unenrolled from the Automation.