You can the ability to add directly into a subscriber list by importing the list of contacts using a CSV file.
1. Click on Campaigns from the side menu:
and click on Lists from the top bar:
2. This will open the Subscriber List view:
3. Click the More Action icon (3 vertical dots) and press Import Subscriber:
4. This will open the Import Subscribers screen:
5. The bottom half of the screen is where you need to upload the CSV file:
NOTE: You can use the CSV file that is used for the contact import or you can download the CSV for subscribers by clicking the Click here button (Both can be found at the bottom of this article):
TIP: If you have already imported into the contacts import a CSV you can use that same CSV to import into the list of your choosing just make sure the contacts in the CSV are the ones you wish to put into the subscriber list.
6. Once your CSV is ready you just need to drag into into the Drag and drop files box:
7. Press Import and the contacts will be put into the group as well as your contact list.
Note: If the contacts are already added in the contacts list the message will let you know in the bottom right corner but the contacts will be added into the subscriber list:
8. If you go back to the subscriber list you will see that the list now has 4 subscribers in it:
CSV Upload Files:
This is the CSV from the Import Subscribers screen (The name of the file can be changed): sample.csv
NOTE: In this sheet you only have to put the Email Address, First Name, Last Name and Phone Number. The contacts will be added in as contacts if they already don't exist in your account.
This is the CSV that is used in the Contact Import (The name of the file can be changed): sample.csv
NOTE: In this CSV there is more information you can enter but the main things that the subscriber list import is looking for is Email Address, First Name, Last Name and Phone Number so the other information will not go into the contact. This is a good option if you have uploaded contacts already and just need to add to the subscriber list.