This article will show you how to view the analytics report after an email campaign has been sent out. After you have sent out the email, go to the Email Listing page, by clicking on CAMPAIGNS on the left side menu.
From the Email Listing page, you have two ways to view the report.
1. Click on the name of the Email campaign that was sent.
2. Click on the 3 dots or the more menu option to the far right of the Email campaign that was sent and then clicks on View.
This will open up to the Overview page of the report which will display valuable data about your sent campaign:
1. The name of the campaign and the day and time it was sent.
2. This is the legend for the graph. You have the ability to see the open and click rates by Hours and by Weeks to show you data of best times and days of week to send your future campaigns to get higher open and click through rates.
3. The preview icon allows you to preview the campaign that was sent.
4. The data in this section displays the following:
- Number of Unique Opens
- Number of emails that Bounced
- Number of recipients who have not yet opened the email
- Percentage of all recipients who have opened the email so far
- Percentage of recipients who have clicked a link in the email
- Percentage of recipients who have unsubscribed
RECIPIENT ACTIVITY REPORT
To view the Recipient Activity Report, click on the blue link below the Overview link on the left hand side.
This will open up to the Recipient Activity Report page which will provide you with a breakdown of recipient behaviour with the email that was sent.
To learn what the email events are, click here to learn about the email events in TIEIT.