ADDING A CUSTOM SOURCE
1. From the CRM, hover over the 3 dots in the top menu bar and click down to Sources.
2. On the Source Listing page, click on the green +SOURCE button in the top right corner.
3. In the Add Source pop-up, you have a few options to customize your Source and utilize TIEIT's Source Automation functionality.
1. This first field is a mandatory field for you to identify the name of the Source. (NOTE: The remaining items below are not mandatory, but are for your own internal use.)
2. Specify the Cost of the Lead.
3. By selecting the drop-down, you can specify if you are paying a cost per lead or per month.
4. This field allows you to select the Group(s) that the Lead should automatically be added to. NOTE: You can select more then one Group.
5. Take advantage of TIEIT's Deal automation feature to have a Deal automatically get created for a particular Contact from this Source. This field allows you to select the Pipeline that you want to add to the new Contact.
6. Use TIEIT's Assignee automation feature to select which Assignee you wish to have this Contact automatically assigned to.
7. TIEIT's Email Parsing feature allows for leads/contacts from a particular email source to automatically be added to the CRM as a new Contact. You can set this up by setting the email pattern for the lead Source by identifying the domain. (E.g. if all leads are coming from the email firstname.lastname@example.org, then in this field you will define the email pattern as @abcportal.com.
Note: You can add multiple Email Patterns for the Source (NOTE: The Add More will only work when the first field is entered).
EDITING A SOURCE
1. From the Source Listing page, go to the 3 dots at the end of the Source name and select to Edit.
2. This will display the popup for the Source which you can edit:
3. Click on UPDATE when you have made your changes.