There are two ways to add a Saved Response to TIEIT:
Method #1 (Using the Saved Response module)
1. To access the Saved Responses module, hover over the envelope icon in the top menu bar and click on Saved Responses.
2. This will open the Saved Response listing page. Click on the green + SAVED RESPONSE button.
3. This will open the ADD NEW SAVED RESPONSE popup.
In the popup you can enter in the following details:
A. Enter a Title (the title is internal for you to remember the name of a Saved Response. The title will not be seen by the recipient) .
B. Enter a Subject for the email (this can be modified later before you send it).
C. Select Category (this will help you to organize your Saved Responses).
D. Add in the body of the Saved Response (this can be modified later before you send it).
E. Checking off this option allows you to share this saved response with your team members who are users on TIEIT.
F. Checking off this option allows your team members to edit this saved response if they wish.
Press SAVE when your Saved Response is ready.
Method #2 (Using the Add New Saved Response within the Activities pop-up)
1. When sending an email out from your TIEIT account, you can access your Saved Responses from within the Compose Email section on the Activities pop-up.
2. From within this pop-up, you can access the Saved Responses by clicking on the Saved Responses icon.
3. Your Saved Responses will appear on the side pane on the right.
4. To create a new response from the Activities pop-up, click on the New Response option on the side pane which will open up the Add New Saved Response pop-up.