This article will show you how to create custom Contact views from the Contact Grid.
Here are the steps:
1. On the table, click on the 3 horizontal lines next to the Contact Name column title.
2. Hover over Columns, and choose select/de-select the columns that you wish to display.
3. Once you have selected the columns for your new view, click on the 3 vertical dots and choose Save Current View As.
4. You can then create a new name for your custom view.
5. You can also choose whether you want this view to be Public or Private by clicking on the drop-down arrow.
6. Check on the Default box if you want this view to be your new default view. If not, by default the Pre-defined View will be your default view.
7. Click on Save Filter.
Note: These steps can be applied to on the Deal and Company Grids.
View our animated gif below to learn more: