Every activity card has a lot of information based on actions that happen within an activity such as rescheduling, changing the due date, actioning the activity and changing the activity assignee. This quick guide will indicate how the information is structured.
- This section is reserved to show the due date of an activity and the completed date once an activity is actioned. An actioned activity is one that is indicated as completed by marking it as Done or Not Done, Answered or Not Answered.
- Activity due date
- Activity completion date
If an activity is associated with a deal, then it will indicate the deal pipeline line. The stage will also be indicated if the activity is also associated with a specific stage.
When an activity is indicated as Done or Not Done, Answered or Not Answered, Sent or Not Sent, then an option will be provided to modify the date the activity was actually completed.
- By clicking on the Use original date & time option, the original date and time the activity was originally scheduled for will populate. The originally scheduled date option will not show for activities that are scheduled for the future.
- Click on the date and time itself to specify a custom date and time
- Activity History
The activity history will show the following details.
- Date, time and the name of the user who created the activity activity
- The date and time the activity schedule is changed to and by which user made the change
- Indicate which user changed the assignee of an activity and the person who it was re-assigned to
- Indicates the date and time the user actions the activity