This article will show you how you can filter your Deals using the Deal Grid.
1. Click on CRM on the left side menu and select Deals.
2. This will display the Deals listing page.
3. You will see three horizontal lines in every column. Once you click on that, you can see a drop-down box. Click on Columns and it will show additional deal filter options that you can select or deselect.
4. Once you have the filters that you need, you can save this view. Click on the three vertical dots and select Save Current View As.
You have the ability to filter your Deals by the following:
- Deal Name
- Contact Name
- Assignee (who is working on the Deal)
- Last Stage Change
- Last Updates
- Deal Age
- Contact Email
- Created Date
- Deal Stage
- Next Action Date/Time
- Overdue Count
- Deal Value
- Status Date
- Expected Close Date