This article will show you how to add an Internal Collaborator to your Deal.
To ADD an Internal Collaborator to a Deal,
There are two ways to do this. The Internal Collaborator can be added from the Deals Details page or the Contact's Detail Page.
- From Deal Detail
Go to a Deal page, In the Quick Action Bar, you will see a Collaborator option. Click on the icon next to your image or initials:
- From Contact Details
Go to the contact's deal page, select the deal you want to add a collaborator too and click on the Add Collaborator button next to your initials:
1. This pop up will appear after doing one of the two ways to add a collaborator:
4. Select the users you want to invite in the drop-down. The box will act as a search box for users (in the TieiT account) at this time.
Click on the X next to their name to remove a collaborator from the invite or remove them as a Collaborator.
Note: You can select more than one User at a time to collaborate with.
5. Click the DONE button when you have selected the user(s) that you wish to collaborate with.
6. You will now see a circle with the initial or image of the User that you just added beside your circle on that Contacts detail page.
7. The Deal will now be accessible to the other Collaborator(s) who you just added and they will have the ability to edit details related to the deal (Stages, Pipelines, etc)