Setting up your outbound email sync only allows for users to send emails from within TIEIT to Contacts, however, any received emails will not be synced into TIEIT. This option is good for any users who don't wish for their incoming emails to be synced into TIEIT automatically. TIEIT uses your email's SMTP settings to send outgoing emails from within TIEIT. A copy of that email will also be displayed in the sent folder of your email box.
Follow the steps below to set up your outbound email sync only:
1. Go to your Settings by clicking on your image or initials in the top right corner of the menu and then click on Settings.
2. Under Personal Settings, click on Mailbox Settings.
3. Click on the Email Sync tab and choose the option: "Connect to email account to send and receive emails"
4. You can choose to sign in using a Google Account or manually enter your preferred email address.
5. Once that has been connected, make sure to TURN OFF the option that says IMAP (Inbox). Once you've done that, the IMAP will be set to Disconnected.
Make sure to watch the animated gif for more information: