Maximize TIEIT by inviting your team members. Team members are classified as Users in TIEIT. Adding your team members really helps you to get the most out of TIEIT by being able to easily collaborate and track progress with Contacts and Deals.
To access the Manage Users settings, go to your main Settings (by clicking on your image or initials in the top right corner).
Click on the COMPANY SETTINGS banner on the left and then the Manage Users option.
- Click the green + Add User button
- Enter the user details. Note the email address must be unique. Clicking on the icon to the right of the password field will auto-generate a secure password (as in the video above)
- Select between Permission Types (covered in detail below). We suggest starting users as Simple Access users and changing the settings later if required.
- You have the option to have TIEIT send the user the login details
- Click Add
Additional User Options (Deactivating, Deleting, Impersonating)
There are additional options available for each user. You can access options to view, deactivate, delete and/or impersonate other user accounts. Access the options to Manage Users by clicking on the more menu from User Settings.
- Within the Manage Users section, go to the respective User and click on the 3 dots or 'more options' icon which will give you a list of options to Deactivate, Impersonate, Delete and View details of an account. Clicking on the View Details option will open data about the user.
- Clicking on the name will open a side-pane allowing you to change the name, email address, password and user access level of the user. From the side-pane, you can also click on View More to see additional data about the user.
Deactivate user accounts if the person should not have access to the TIEIT account. Deactivating accounts is suggested over the option of deleting users. Deactivated users will not be able to access their TIEIT account.
Impersonating User Accounts
TIEIT Admin / Owner accounts have the ability to impersonate user accounts. Impersonating a user allows the admin to access the TIEIT account without the need for a password. This feature helps provide technical support for team members.
View User Details
Clicking on View will load a report showing you an activity report of the user. This is a great way to get a sense of how your team members are performing.
Tip: You can also get to this activity report by clicking on the user's name and then click on theView More button on the bottom right of the Quick View side pane