Google Calendar Sync
In TIEIT you have the ability to sync your Google calendar with your TIEIT account. This will allow activities added from your Google calendar to appear in your TIEIT calendar and vice versa. To sync your two calendars together, follow the below instructions:
1. Navigate to your SETTINGS
2. Click on CONNECTIONS on the left side menu.
3. Click on the green CONNECT NOW button under the Google Authorization section.
4. This will re-direct you to the Google sign-in page. Login with the email address that is associated with the Google calendar that you wish to sync with your TIEIT calendar.
5. After you login, it will re-direct you back to your TIEIT account. From this screen, click into the Google Calendar section.
6. From this screenshot, you now have additional customization options:
A. In this drop-down, make sure you select which Google calendar you want synced into TIEIT by selecting it from this drop-down.
B. This section allows you to select how you want to categorize the events that are created in Google Calendar. All events created from Google Calendar will automatically be categorized as the selected activity type.
C. Select which types of TIEIT activities you want to sync to your Google calendar. You can select all or just a few. For example, most users choose not to sync Voicemail activities with Google calendar.
D & E. Select the date period to sync events from. Define the From and To dates. The ~ symbol for from indicates that it will sync into the future where you have events defined.
F. If a shared event is created in Google calendar and that invited contact is not in TIEIT, TIEIT will create that contact property if this option is turned on.
F. Control the sync direction: Bi-directional (two-way) sync from Google to TIEIT and TIEIT to Google or activities created in TIEIT will be synchronized to Google Calendar.
7. Once you have set the above options the way you want them to be or if you edit any of the options in the future just remember to click the SAVE button.
8. When you sync your calendar with TIEIT for the first time you will have to do a Manual Sync by pressing the Sync Activities button.
Tip: If you want to do a manual sync, go to the Connections Settings and press the Manual Sync button.