If you have leads or Contacts from a particular Source that you want to assign to a team member who is also a TIEIT user on your account, then this article will show you how to do that.
1. Navigate to your Contacts listing page and if you don't already have the Source column displayed on your Contacts view, click on the 3 lines on any column header and scroll down to the Columns option to display all the available columns to add and then check off the Source option.
2. Now that you have the Source column displayed on the Contacts view, you need to now create a filter to only display the Contacts from that particular Source. To do that, click on the 3 lines beside the Source column heading and scroll down to the Filter option. This will allow you to select the drop-down to choose the Source that you wish to filter by. You can also use the And/Or option to filter by 2 Sources at the same time.
3. Now that the Contact Grid is displaying all the Contacts from that respective Source(s), you can then select all the Contacts by clicking on the top check box option or by selecting the respective Contacts by hovering over the colored circle to check off the check box. When you have selected the Contacts, a Select Action bar will appear at the top.
4. Click into the Select Action drop-down and select the Change Owner option.
5. The Change Owner pop-up will appear for you to then select from a list of Users to assign the Contacts to and then click on SAVE.