This article will show you how to add an External Collaborator to your Deal.
NOTE: You must have External Collaboration turned on for both your account and the external collaborator's account to use this feature. Please contact Customer Support to enable this feature.
To ADD an External Collaborator,
There are two ways to do this. The External Collaborator can be added from the Deals Details page or the Contact's Detail Page.
- From Deal Detail
Go to a Deal page, In the Quick Action Bar, you will see a Collaborator option. Click on the icon next to your image or initials:
- From Contact Details
Go to the contact's deal page, select the deal you want to add a collaborator too, and click on the Add Collaborator button next to your initials.
1. This pop up will appear after doing one of the two ways to add a collaborator:
2. Type in the emails of the users you want to invite to the "Invite External TieiT Users" field. Please note, that the person being invited must have a TieiT account, and with External Collaboration enabled.
Click on the X next to their name to remove a collaborator from the invite or remove them as a Collaborator.
Note: You can select more than one User at a time to collaborate with.
3. Click the DONE button when you have selected the user(s) that you wish to collaborate with. Note, that the external collaborator will be notified using email and the notifications in TieiT.
4. You will now see a circle with the initial or image of the User that you just added beside your circle on that Contacts detail page.
5. The Deal will now be accessible to the other Collaborator(s) who you just added.