To add an individual or multiple contacts to a new Group, follow the below instructions:
1. Click on Contacts under the CRM tab to reach the Contact Listing page view.
2. Hover over the lettered circles next to the Contact(s) you wish to select until the circle changes to a check box. Check off the Contact(s) you wish to add to a Group. Or, if you wish to select ALL the Contacts that are displayed on the page at once, click on the check box at the top of the Contact listing page.
Note: If you want to add a large number of Contacts at once to a Group, you can change the Contacts displayed per page by scrolling to the bottom and changing the number of Contacts Per Page from the drop-down.
3. Once you have your desired Contacts selected, you will see a light blue 'Select Action' bar appear at the top of the listing page.
4. To move all the selected Contacts to a Group, click into the Select Action dropdown and click on the 'Add to Group' option.
5. A pop-up will appear that will display the list of Contacts that you selected at the top and a field option that you can click into to select which Groups you wish to add those Contacts to.
6. When you are done selecting the Groups, click on the green + icon to add those Contacts into the Groups you selected and then remember to click on SAVE.