This article will show you how to change the owner of a deal or contact.
1. In CRM, choose the name of the contact or account that the deal was added to.
2. On the specific deal as highlighted above, click on the 3 dots at the right-most corner and choose, View.
3. You will then see the details of the deal.
3. On the lower left portion, you will see the box which contains the contact person, who the deal was assigned to and who is the owner of the deal. Click on the name field and a drop down box appears. You can then transfer the ownership of this deal to another person. See below.
4. In this demo, once you refresh the screen and go back to the contact page, you will see that the deal was transferred from Jessica Jones to John Doe.