When you connect your QuickBooks Online (QBO) account on TIEIT, you will be able to modify how your account syncs on TIEIT. Some options include:
- A Manual Sync - Records such as invoices, estimates, and contacts will need to be manually updated on TIEIT by clicking a button for this information to update on QBO.
- Sync from TIEIT - New records or updates for records such as invoices, estimates, and contacts will automatically sync from QBO to TIEIT. Data updated or entered from QBO will not be synced to TIEIT.
- Sync from QuickBooks Online - Records such as contacts, invoices and estimates will automatically sync from QBO to TIEIT. Data entered or updated on TIEIT will not sync to QBO.
- Sync from Both - Records such as invoices, estimates, and contacts will automatically be updated on TIEIT and QBO. New and updated records will both sync on QBO or TIEIT.
- Disconnected - Records such as invoices, estimates, and contacts will not be updated on both QBO and TIEIT.
To modify your QBO sync option on TIEIT, please follow the steps below.
1) From your TIEIT account click your user icon and click the Settings button.
2) Click Company Settings and then click Transaction Settings on the left side bar.
3) Scroll down to the Connect to QuickBooks area. Click Activate.
4) Select the drop down menu to select your sync option. Click Save.