How does the two-way email sync work in TIEIT?
TIEIT offers a two-way email integration with your existing mailbox. This avoids you having to BCC any email addresses, as it automatically syncs sent emails and all incoming emails related to Contacts within TIEIT.
Here are the benefits of syncing your email into TIEIT:
- Your email accounts automatically sync with sent emails and all incoming emails.
- These emails are directly linked to your contacts in TIEIT.
- Emails sent from anywhere in the TIEIT CRM will use your existing email box to send the emails.
- Replies to messages you send automatically get logged under the respective Contact's timeline.
- TIEIT also logs any sent emails sent your mobile device or outside of TIEIT.
- Added bonus, messages from any email platform will appear in the "sent" folder of TIEIT and your current client.
- Reduced risk of being marked as sending a spam email in the receiver's mailbox because the FROM address and the sending email address match.
Setting up both your two-way email and calendar sync with various email providers
TIEIT integrates with a variety of email service providers. Find your email provider below to learn how to set up your two-way email sync.
|Click here to learn how to set up your two-way email sync with another email provider|