How to sync Microsoft Outlook 365 Calendar with TIEIT
To sync Microsoft Outlook 365 Calendar with a TIEIT account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to your TIEIT Settings by clicking the profile icon and selecting settings.
- In the Personal Settings section, click Mailbox and Calendar Settings.
- Select the Office 365 tab.
- Click Sign In with Microsoft. Follow the login process to connect the accounts.
- After signing in, go to the Microsoft Calendar section, and set the toggle to ON.
After connecting the accounts, we recommend reviewing your sync settings by following the steps below:
TIEIT Microsoft Calendar Sync Settings
How to access the Sync Settings
After the accounts are synced, to access the Microsoft Calendar Sync Settings click on the Microsoft Calendar section to initiate the dropdown. Please see the image below:
Microsoft Calendar Sync Settings
- Select the Microsoft Calendar that will sync with the TIEIT account.
- Select how Microsoft Calendar events appear in TIEIT.
- Select the types of TIEIT activities that will be sync to Microsoft Calendar.
📌 Please note: If you have the Scheduling Calendar module, we recommend selecting the Event activity to sync, so scheduled events appear in Microsoft Calendar.
- If the Create contacts from Microsoft Calendar to TIEIT toggle is ON, then Contacts from Shared events will be added to TIEIT.
- Select the sync direction.
- Click Save Advanced Settings to confirm the changes.
- Click Sync Activities to sync the Calendar. This may take a couple of minutes to complete.